At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
The Account Executive (AE) is a Sales/ Business Development based position that is primarily responsible for generating admissions and growing census in a designated territory. The incumbent's responsibilities are specific to either Home Care, Hospice, Behavioral Health, or Personal Care Services service lines. Account Executives perform in person sales calls on targeted accounts to promote Elara Caring service lines to generate referrals. Additionally, once a referral is secured, the AE actively partners with Clinical Operations to convert the referral to an admission as necessary. Target accounts include Hospitals, Physicians, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities. This position interfaces with a wide range of medical professionals as well as patients and families of patients on a daily basis to drive business results.
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place for your care is where you live. We know there's no place like home, and that's why our teams continue to provide high-quality care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make an impact in your role as an Account Executive, through organic growth and building networks. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through growth, obtaining goals, and positive relationships.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need an Account Executive who shares our commitment to distinction and progress. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
As an Elara Caring Account Executive, you'll contribute to our success in the following ways:
- Promotes Elara Caring's mission and vision statement and administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
- Identifies the needs of the referral sources and informs physicians and facilities on patient summary of care.
- Educates and improves relationships between physicians, hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, ALF's, & AFC's regarding regulations of home care, hospice industry, agency policies, and informs vendors on scope of service.
- Sets effective goals and priorities; monitors progress against plans/productivity standards.
- Identifies and closes new business opportunities, within an assigned territory, meeting established sales objectives. Maintains a regular presence in each of the accounts within the territory to retain existing accounts.
- Executes strategic plan and submits quarterly business review (QBR) with specific actions and timelines for results to meet specified admission goals.
- Initiates innovative ideas in health care systems and delivery by keeping abreast of the public's medical needs and health care trends through continued professional growth.
- Works with appropriate company departments to provide exceptional service to all customers - internal and external.
- Transmits information to the appropriate clinical supervisor and staff nurse to facilitate admission of the patient to the agency and to contribute to the nursing care plan.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a difference
- Competitive compensation package and bonus potential
- Comprehensive sales training program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 3 years of sales experience required; experience in the Home Health or Hospice industry is preferred
- Proven sales acumen with demonstrated results, strong interpersonal communication, self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Demonstrates high confidence level to interact with health care professionals at all levels
- Competitive mindset to meet and exceed business objectives
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Area Sales Manager or Area Vice President.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website