At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Sales Account Executive
At Elara Caring, the Sales Team acts as the liaison between patients who need care and our Home Health providers. We are looking for a Sales Account Executive who shares our commitment to excellence, passion for patient care, and will advocate for the patient and our organization. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through growth, obtaining goals, and positive relationships.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to raise the bar and exceed goals. This means you have countless ways to make an impact in your role as Sales Account Executive through organic growth and building networks.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled results, we need Sales Account Executives with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 or more years of successful sales experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Area Vice President of Sales.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website