At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Job Description:Come Join Our Team in Bingham Farms
The Clinical Team Manager oversees the implementation, supervision and oversight of all patient care programs, achievement of both clinical and administrative outcomes, and professional and supportive services to clients in a safe, cost-effective manner. The incumbent is responsible for the coordination of care during the hospice benefit period, clinical practice, staff engagement, safety and the wellbeing of staff and patient care, for compliance of corporate standards as they apply to the overall mission of the organization.
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place for your care is where you live. We know there's no place like home, and that's why our teams continue to provide high-quality care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make a difference as a Clinical Team Manager guiding your team to reach their full potential. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Clinical Team Manager with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a difference
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education (CEs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Associate degree in science or a bachelor's degree from a School of Nursing is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience as a registered nurse in a Home Health service or Hospice environment along with being in a leadership role is preferred
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse
- Valid driver's license and insurance and reliable transportation to perform job tasks
- 10% travel
You will report to the Regional Branch Director.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website