At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Registered Nurse Behavioral Health
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place for your care is where you live. We know there's no place like home, and that's why our teams continue to provide high-quality care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make a difference as a Registered Nurse Behavioral Health. Being a part of something this great, starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Registered Nurse Behavioral Health with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a difference
- Outstanding compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
As a Registered Nurse Behavioral Health, you'll contribute to our success in the following ways:
- Assesses assigned case load of behavioral health care patients and families to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of patients as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, Interdisciplinary Team reports, after hours reports, and on-site evaluations.
- Assumes primary responsibility for caseload, including assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating the plan of treatment.
- Assesses patient needs and obtains data on physical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that may influence patient/family/caregiver health status and incorporate that data into the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation and re-evaluates the patient's nursing needs during each visit. Makes follow up visits according to patient, family, and facility needs.
- Communicates significant findings, problems, and changes in health condition, environment, or unsafe facility conditions to the Clinical Supervisor, physician, facility, and/or other personnel involved with patient care.
- Revises the plan of care in response to identified patient care issues and notifies the Clinical Supervisor, physician, facility, and other team members.
- Counsels, instructs, and includes the patient, facility, and family in following the Interdisciplinary Plan of Care.
- Teaches behavioral health philosophy and pain and symptom management to staff in alternate care settings (nursing homes, hospital, assisted-living facilities, etc.).
- Initiates, supervises, and documents observance of the behavioral health aide and LPN delivery of care per agency policy.
- Informs supervisor and/or facility supervisor of unusual or potentially problematic nursing facility issues.
- Provides appropriate support at time of death and perform bereavement assessment.
What is Required?
- Current, unrestricted state RN licensee
- 1+ years of experience in a clinical care setting as a nurse
- Able and willing to travel within branch/office coverage area.
- Must have a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, and current auto insurance in accordance with state laws.
- Must be able and willing to travel 50%
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in Nursing is preferred
- Previous Home Health or Hospice Experience is preferred
- Previous experience with Homecare HomeBase is preferred
You will report to the Clinical Manager or Clinical Supervisor
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website