At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Job Summary: The PCS Coordinator is responsible for providing quality services to Elara Caring's Personal Care Services (PCS) clients by supervising, supporting, and coordinating the direct care homemaking, personal care, and home health aide staff. Coordinators are expected to uphold the high quality standards of Elara Caring by ensuring compliance with established company policies and all applicable state and federal regulations.
Experience: Employment or personal experience giving one an understanding of the issues and needs of the elderly or disabled. Two years' experience in fast-paced office preferred.
Education: Must have a high school diploma or GED. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid, home care benefits, policies, and procedures preferred
- Excellent computer skills required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be a team player, intuitive, and able to interact effectively with all
- Possess good management and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate others in a positive manner.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish, Chinese, Russian, or Portuguese language may be required as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Apply on company website