At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Coverage area, Greater Boston and Boston, MA neighborhoods
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve, each visit, every day—and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist OT to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off for full-time staff.
What is Required?
- Current OT License as required by state
- CPR certification with American Heart Association or America Red Cross
- 1 year of experience
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Positive attitude
- Dedication to quality patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation to perform job duties
Apply with Elara Caring today!
If interested, plese email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Text to Apply: Text ECJOBS to 25000, use job code:
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.
Apply on company website