Personal Care Aide
We love people who care for people. Join our Elara Caring family as a Caregiver. If you would like to apply via text, please text ECJOBS to 25000 and ask for job number JR-72634.
Compensation: $21.00 - $23.00 (Wage Parity with Benefits)
Weekday Base Pay: $17.00
Weekend Base Pay: $19.00
Federal Holiday $34.00
Live-In Weekday Base Pay: $221
Live-In Weekend Base Pay: $247
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
· Teamwork environment
· Outstanding compensation package
· Weekly or Daily paycheck
· Bilingual opportunities available
· Flexible schedule
· Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
· Opportunities for advancement
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K match
Special Employee Benefits
· Hourly Wage for Travel
· Holiday Pay (where applicable)
· Vacation Time
· Higher Pay on Weekends & Evenings
· Annual Performance Incentive
· Annual Pay Raise
What is Required?
· Passion for helping people including bathing, housekeeping and meal prep.
· Reliable transportation to perform job responsibilities
· Occasional heavy lifting: Ability to work for extended periods of time while standing and being involved in physical activity.
You will report to the Care Team Supervisor.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Elara Caring partipates in E-Verify and we will provide the Federal Government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Employers like Elara Caring can only use E-Verify once you have accepted the job offer and completed the Form I-9.
If you are an individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career site as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below for a glimpse into the day in the life of an Elara Caregiver!
Apply on company website