Shift Leaders are generally responsible for coaching Dunkin' Restaurant Team Members throughout their shift to execute operational Brand standards and deliver great guest service. They set goals, provide job assignments, and motivate others providing timely feedback.
• Perform all responsibilities of restaurant team members
• Support the Restaurant Manager in meeting operational goals and execution
• Ensure Brand standards are met throughout shift including preparation of food and beverages
• Communicate shift priorities, goals and results to restaurant team members
• Coach restaurant team members as needed throughout a shift providing timely, constructive and clear feedback
• Support the training of restaurant team members as needed
• Perform oversight of franchisee safety, security and profitability policies/processes throughout a shift
• Communicate clearly with the next Shift Leader to help prepare him/her for shift
• Ensure Food Safety standards are met
• Manage Inventory throughout the shift
• Provide great guest serviceand coaches restaurant team members to do the same
• Schedule restaurant team members for shifts
• Manage cash over/short during shift and ensures restaurant team members are following cash franchisee management policies
• Basic computer skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Previous leadership experience in retail, restaurant or hospitality preferred.
• Works well with others in a fast-paced team environment
• On time, demonstrates honesty and a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and adapt to change
• Guest focused
• Ability to assist with training
• Problem solving
• Motivating others
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• Standing on feet
• Repetitive motion including bending, stooping and reaching
• Lifting objects, ice, products, boxes up to 20 lbs (if applicable)
• Wearing a headset
• Working in a small space
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Company Introduction
Everything we do is about you. From chefs who create exciting new flavors, to crew members who know exactly how you want your drink—we prioritize what you need to get you on your way. We strive to keep you at your best, and we remain loyal to you, your tastes and your time. That's what America runs on.
Dunkin' is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each and every day. True to our name, we offer 50+ varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
Apply on company website