$1000.00 HIRING BONUS AFTER 3 MONTHS!
As a Dunkin' franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
The Restaurant Manager will always maintain a customer service focus, passion for results, and a desire to develop a great team. If you're a problem solver, with the ability to build a great team and give clear and precise directions time and time again, then apply today!
Benefits of working for a Dunkin' franchisee:
- Competitive wages
- Awesome team-oriented environment
- Lots of potential for growth within the company for those who work hard
- Arrives on time
- Great with guests
- Can foresee problems before they occur
- A leader and role model for the employees
- Previous managerial experience strongly preferred
- Previous fast food/quick service restaurant experience required
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must submit to a background check
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin' franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Apply on company website