You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The Baker has expertise in the baking business and possibly experience in a Dunkin' Donuts Kitchen. Must be punctual, attentive to detail, and highly reliable. We are interested in Bakers who thrive in a well–managed and process–oriented environment. The Baker strives to maintain a consistently high level of product quality, an exceptionally clean work environment, and optimum output with minimum waste. Must be able to multi–task, adhere to product recipes/specifications, and have a strong work ethic, and demonstrate a commitment to company product, service, and food safety standards.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal direction
- Pays special Attention to Detail
- Takes Special Pride and Personal Interest in their work
- Self-Motivated and Cooperative
- Good Time Management
- Able to interpret, understand and follow instructions
- Follows Crew Policy & Dunkin Standards
- Guest Satisfaction
- Meet Daily production levels as determined by Kitchen Manager
- Finishes all products to the level that ensures guest satisfaction
- Ensure Brand production standards and systems are executed on their shift
- Transition to crew position when production levels are complete for the day.
- Assist on the floor when needed throughout shift
- Actively learns and partners with the manager to complete the required training
- Supports the training of new crew members as requested
- Work well with the team and treats people with respect
- Respond positively to coaching and direction
- Arrives ready to work on time
- Complete all job tasks required leaving the kitchen clean and organized for the next finisher
- Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities during their shift
- Adhere to safety standards to protect self and others from injury
- Perform other work duties assigned to assist fellow team members
- Handle all equipment with care and pride to ensure no damages occur
- Follow Uniform Standard for Finisher/Baker.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures
- Minimizes product waste by monitoring temperatures and cooking times.
- Follows processes to control food costs during their shift (weighing pumps, follows DD Job Aides)
- Completes production worksheets and related checklists provided by KM.
- Assist in the calculation of production #'s as assigned.
Must keep work station, kitchen and sink neat, clean and clutter-free throughout the shift.
Efficiency/ Time Management
Must complete production in a timely fashion and be able to multi-task.
Must follow appropriate job aids for all products and meet the demand of business by providing appropriate ample product production throughout shift.
Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through a focus to food safety and sanitation.
Keep bakery cases full and attractive throughout shift and assist in back case merchandising throughout the shift (following merchandising standards binder).
Apply on company website