Dunkin' Donuts is looking for hard working, enthusiastic and dedicated Assistant Managers to join our team! Do you have a love for coffee and donuts? Do you enjoy working in a ‘fast-paced environment”?
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you. Assistant Manager is generally responsible for providing strong, positive leadership to his/her team to deliver great and friendly guest experiences, operational excellence and for helping to build profitable top line sales.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Product Quality- Maintaining company standards
- Guest Services - ensures guest satisfaction, and service speed
- Create and maintain a guest first culture in the restaurant
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy environment by following and enforcing safety, food safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws
- Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed
- Assist with executing new product roll-outs including team training, marketing and sampling
- Assist with training and development of all associates.
- Assist with administration tasks, inventory, ordering, time keeping.
- Must Be Over 18 Years Of Age
- Previous management experience
- Early morning and weekend work is required.
Fantastic Benefits Include:
- $100 Sign On & Annual Bonus
- Competitive Pay Rate of
- Weekly Pay - every Friday!
- Paid Time Off - Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- We are always looking for future managers!
- Health benefits to all full time employees - Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Part time and full time
- Opening, Mid, and Closing shifts available
- Free Coffee and Donuts!
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.Company Introduction
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 14 years running. The company has more than 13,100 restaurants in 41 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. family of companies.
Apply on company website