The future is bright at DTE Energy! We are one of the largest Fortune 500 diversified utilities in the United States with an aspiration to be the best-operated energy company in North America and a force for good in the communities we live and serve. DTE Energy has been recognized as an outstanding place to work including Indeed's annual “50 Best Places to Work”.
DTE Biomass Energy (DTEBE) develops, owns and operates renewable energy projects throughout the United States. Our company converts biogas generated at landfills and at dairy farms into clean, renewable electricity or renewable natural gas (RNG). As a leader in this industry, with more than 20 operating facilities stretching from North Carolina to California, we have the proven capabilities to help provide communities with safe, environmentally sound renewable energy. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, DTE Biomass Energy is a wholly owned subsidiary of DTE Energy. DTEBE has an immediate opening at our facility below.
Calumet Renewables, LLC contains several renewable natural gas facilities in Manitowoc and Kewaunee Counties in WI. The plants produce RNG by puling dairy digester gas, cleaning the gas by removing H2S, Oxygen, CO2 and water and compress the gas to inject into the pipeline. Maintenance of equipment includes screw and reciprocating compressors, membrane cleaning system, natural gas dryer, flare, thermal oxidizers, chromatographs and flow meters.
Location: Newton or Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
This is an advanced clerical position responsible for performing advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties for an operations team. This position plans, controls, and carries out the administrative activities of one or more key areas, such as document control, communications control, file administration, and client administrative support. The Project Administrator will also implement established administrative procedures and coordinate work between projects, departments (Technical Services and Asset Management), clients/hosts and partners. In addition, the position is expected to perform difficult and complex administrative services requiring considerable independent judgement, initiative and discretion within the Company policies. An employee in this classification acts with wide latitude under minimal supervision, with work results reviewed through the achievement of results desired, and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Perform daily audit of critical data for reporting to ensure plant systems are properly measuring and reporting key process indicators to comply with program requirements; document and escalate abnormalities for prompt resolution
• Audit the Bill of Lading (BOL) process weekly and ensure that scanned copies are available and match the BOL master file
• Research, analyze and summarize business information; prepare and likely present reports, spreadsheets and presentation packages; prepare documentation summarizing business decisions (e.g. employee selections, contract bids according to Company pre-set standards)
• Support audits for quality assurance and compliance with the Renewable Fuels Standard (Quarterly) and California Low Carbon Fuels Standard (Annually) as well as internal technical reviews
• Maintain spares inventory within the Computer Managed Maintenance Systems (CMMS) and audit to actual consumption; ensuring critical spares are readily available as needed
• Administer work order compliance reporting within the CMMS and escalate critical tasks as required
• Utilize the standard Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to register, control, distribute, transmit, file and archive project records
• Maintain effective communication with other project team members, clients, and field personnel to ensure quality, schedule and budget are met as defined
• Monitor work to ensure effective implementation of procedures and to ensure training records for all personnel are current
• Independently research a wide variety of complex information requests and follows up as needed; maintains confidentiality of sensitive corporate information
• Use advanced skills to create complex word processing, spreadsheets and graphics documents using MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel and the Internet
• Initiate and prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, meeting minutes, etc.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of administrative experience, with a progression of complexity and skills
• Ability to document administrative process flows (ideally with a swim lane map utilizing Microsoft Visio) and recommend improvement opportunities
• Ability to collect, review and present data for additional analysis
• Ability to recognize a deviation from a standard and define the gap to escalate for resolution
• Knowledge of CMMS
• Comprehensive knowledge of corporate structure, organization, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of EDMS
• Possess advanced organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in business correspondence, spelling, grammar and basic accounting
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and intranet/internet research and departmental database management
• Ability to efficiently handle competing priorities and tasks, remain organized and meet deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, coworkers, management (internal and external) and the general public
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a welcoming, cooperative and supportive demeanor
The physical demands characterized in the essential and marginal job functions epitomize those that must be met by an employee to properly perform the integral functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee performs job duties in a climate-controlled office environment, with a moderate noise level. May require occasional work in the field requiring hearing protection and steel toed shoes.
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities and utilize a variety of the competencies cited in this description depending upon the organization and role to which they are assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the rights of supervisors or management representatives to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
Apply on company website