District Photo Inc. is now hiring Seasonal Workers for our busiest season of the year. Be part of our Seasonal Team and join us in helping make memories this holiday season!!! APPLY TODAY AND START TOMORROW!!
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you enjoy multi-tasking?
- Do you take pride in a job well done?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we want to hear from YOU. We are seeking high-energy individuals to work in our production facility producing photo books, calendars, cards, blankets, mugs and many other items for the upcoming holiday season. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY! - Starting at $15.00 an hour plus up to an additional $2.00 an hour shift differential AND $200 PER WEEK attendance bonus!
You will be performing tasks such as:
- Operating machinery
- Sorting and packing materials
- Inspect finished products for defects to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Arrive on time each and every day
- Have reliable transportation
- Each shift requires standing, significant walking, bending, standing and physical activities including but not limited to reaching, pulling, pushing, gripping, grabbing, and must be able to lift 35 to 50lbs.
- Practice safe working habits
Open positions are being filled now for our October, November and December shifts. There are 3 shifts available:
- Day Shift (starting at 6am) – up to 12 hours per shift - $15.00 an hour
- Mid Shift (starting at 1.15pm) - up to 12 hours per shift ($2.00 an hour shift differential) - $17.00 an hour
- Night Shift (starting at 9pm) – up to 12 hours per shift ($1.00 an hour shift differential) - $16.00 an hour
It is important that you understand overtime (paid at x 1.5) will be required and we will work 6/7 days a week.
You must bring valid legal work documents to show you are authorized to work in the United States and for proof of identity. Documents include a copy of your social security card, passport, driver's license, etc. Voided check or direct deposit letter from bank confirming your routing and account numbers.
Drug Screens and Background Checks Are Not Required
APPLY TODAY AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH!
DISTRICT PHOTO, INC.
2000 Lincoln Way, Est
Chambersburg, PA 17202
About District Photo Inc.
Founded in 1949 by Melvin Cohen as a small black & white photo lab, the business grew during the last half of the 20th century into a large wholesale photofinishing lab serving mid-Atlantic retailers and a national mail order film business. In the late 1990′s under Neil Cohen's leadership, DPI acquired a photo business in the UK and has transitioned from a mid-Atlantic film developing lab to multiple state-of-the-art digital labs shipping millions of photos worldwide every day.
Today, District is one of the largest variable data printing companies in the world as their facilities comprise over a million square feet of manufacturing space with a global reach that sets them apart in the digital printing market. With production fulfillment facilities located in the United States (MD, PA, KY, AZ), England and Australia, District Photo is the leader in preserving human memories as they produce and deliver millions of prints, greeting cards, books, calendars and gift products yearly .
Apply on company website