DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
Requisition Number: 2021-8072
External Description: Responsibilities
- Lead network penetration testing, web application testing, and social engineering engagements of DHG client environments. Engagements require capabilities in the following areas:
- Internal and external network testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Dynamic and static application code testing
- Simulated phishing, voice phishing (vishing) and physical pretexting campaigns
- Assist in the day-to-day management and operation of DHG's cybersecurity testing lab and tools.
- Interface with client project sponsors to establish project schedules and milestones, conduct meetings to regularly communicate project status, and address questions and concerns.
- Clearly articulate the status and results of work performed, both orally and in written form, to internal management and client sponsors and executive management.
- Produce detailed and clear report deliverables for client management by documenting issues identified, proof-of-concept, and clear recommendations for remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
- Stay abreast of cutting-edge tools and testing techniques within the cybersecurity industry.
- Advise DHG senior management on the need for new testing tools and software and assist in the preparation of cyber team budgets
- Prepare and maintain proof-of-concept documentation,
- Support non-cyber IT audit teams with understanding and assessing technical concepts: reviewing documentation, preparing technical assessment/audit work programs, and making recommendations for enhancing DHG IT audit procedures.
- Coach and develop other cybersecurity team members in assessment methodology and teach use of technical tools and industry standard approach to technical testing.
- Operate effectively and with minimal supervision, within a team or independently, performing special projects and related duties, as assigned.
- Pursue continuous professional development by identifying new opportunities to assist current and prospective clients with cybersecurity assessments, prepare detailed proposals, and consider risk management processes for performing new assessments.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in penetration testing and technical assessment in the following domains required:
- Internal and external network (OSI Layer 1 - 4) penetration
- Wireless networks
- Dynamic and static web application code
- Penetration testing of systems hosted within AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
- Windows and/or Linux system administration and secure configuration
- Mobile applications
- Industry professional certification (CISSP, OSCP, CEH Security+, etc) required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, MIS, Information Security, or a related discipline preferred.
- Fundamental understanding with common security risk and compliance frameworks, including NIST 800-53 controls, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA, PCI, and CIS Critical Security Controls preferred.
- Strong conceptual thinking aptitude required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications, a willingness to assist in areas outside of direct assignments when necessary, and a commitment to self-improvement and professional development.
- Willingness to work toward achieving additional professional cyber credentials is required.
- Ability to travel up to 60% annually, primarily in the southeastern United States, preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: DHG - Technology Advisory Manager
Apply on company website