Does being on the inside of a transformational organization sound exciting to you? Well, read on! Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all!
The Senior Director, Account Management is responsible for providing strategic leadership and overall direction for the account management team within the Anthem Division. This team supports all lines of business (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, and affiliated clients). You are accountable for achieving company defined retention, budget adherence and all enterprise account management objectives. You'll partner with the Anthem Division Sales organization, internal partners, and key operational leaders to provide outstanding client support.
• Strategic leadership for the account management functions for the Anthem Division and represent the division as the senior voice for account management both internally and externally (includes client-facing communication).
• Identify and drive operational process improvement initiatives for the Anthem Division throughout CVS Caremark and key partnership with designated stakeholders. Partner with the senior leaders of the other CVS Caremark Account Management divisions (Employer, Health Plan, and other SBUs) to align enterprise objectives and ensure synergies. Clearly document and maintain operational processes, policies and procedures to reflect process changes.
• Collaborate across the CVS organization to resolve service issues, improve service levels, and maximize client satisfaction. Provide expert knowledge in the areas of operational information systems design and client data support. Provide clear direction for any given path to resolution.
• Recruit, attract and retain a diverse workforce team; engage and develop through mentoring, coaching and making available tools and resources. Build an account management organization that provides superior client satisfaction for all LOBs serviced by the Anthem Division. Initiate and communicate a variety of personnel actions including employment, performance reviews, salary reviews, disciplinary actions and termination.
• 10 + years of proven leadership experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to think on their feet and make actionable and sound decisions with incomplete information
• Strong decision-making, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to develop and execute strategic and tactical business plans
• Knowledge of PBM systems (including RxClaim, PeopleSafe, and SFDC), process, and overall industry workings
• Solid computer software skills utilizing standard MS-Office suite of products
• Experience leading a geographically diverse team of primarily Work-from-Home colleagues and managing complex budgets
• An accomplished listener able to receive input from multiple sources and develop a rationale sound path to resolve the issue(s)
Bachelor's degree required
Master's degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website