Aetna Digital is responsible for creating mobile and web apps for Aetna's 22+ million members. This team is creating mobile applications from scratch to support our members with chronic diseases to help them make choices that will lead to more healthy days, longer lives, and save money. To start, we are taking on diabetes!
If you are looking to do meaningful work in a highly collaborative, friendly, and passionate team working with the most up-to-date technologies where you can learn and grow this would be a great role for you!
Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring forward your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Aetna Digital is looking for a Senior iOS Developer (Swift) with experience working in fast-paced startup like environment. A talented software development professional with a technical background and experience building excellent user focused solutions and who will contribute to the innovation and delivery of cutting edge application solutions.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to the delivery of software projects through their technical efforts effectively with cross functional and cross organization teams.
- 5+ years of modern software development frameworks that deliver world-class digital experiences for the consumer or enterprise spaces
- Ability to lead the technical discussions and decision making
- Contributions of released applications on the App store
- Strong desire to build in test from the start with TDD development experience a plus
- Desire to create awesome user experiences within the mobile space
- Contribute to the implementation of product features and key technology choices
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Promote proper implementation of Agile processes, techniques and principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile/ SAFe Software Development Principles
- 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years Native iOS development
- Srong experience with Swift
- Experience with multithreading programing
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
- Familiarity using Restful APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience developing for accessibility is a plus
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- iOS knowledge of HealthKit, WatchOS is a plus
Additional Job Information
- Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
- Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Gym / Showers
- A top of the line MacBook Pro
- Sit/stand desk
- Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
- Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website