The Strategic Proposal Management (SPM) team is responsible for creating proposals that clearly demonstrate that CVS Health is uniquely positioned to deliver significant benefits to health plan sponsors through effective cost management solutions and innovative programs that engage plan members and promote healthier and more cost-effective behaviors. Through our unique suite of assets, CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, is reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.
The main responsibility of the Senior Consultant position involves managing all phases of our Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) proposals process including:
• Formatting proposals to meet internal marketing specifications
• Responding to RFP questions using a database of internal Subject Matter Expert reviewed content
• Organizing, attending, and leading strategy calls with key stakeholders across the organization
• Customizing and modifying responses to create client-specific content
• Creating timelines and ensuring RFP milestones are met by all involved individuals in a timely manner
• Preparing and reviewing final documents and submitting in accordance with client driven deadlines.
In order to be a successful Senior Consultant you must proactively take action on assigned projects, have the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while ensuring quality and accuracy, You should maintain strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, be solution focused and take responsibility for his/her decisions and actions.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
- 3+ years of professional job experience, demonstrated ability to manage and organize projects from start to completion.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products in a professional environment.
- Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), Health Care, Proposal or Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of Medicare Part D (i.e. EGWP, MADP, PDP plans) and pharmacy benefit terminology.
- Familiar with Qvidian and salesforce.com products.
- A degree focusing on Marketing, Communications, Health Care, or Business
- Bachelor's degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website