As a Home Infusion Nurse Supervisor you will utilize your
management, logistics and infusion experiences to lead, train, develop and mentor a team of home infusion nurses. You will collaborate with the Nurse Manager, Pharmacy Manager, Director of Operations and the Vice President of Operations. Also provide clinical support to the sales team as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies, and referral sources.
As a Nurse Supervisor, you will…
- Assist the nurse manager with hiring, evaluating and mentoring a team of home infusion nurses.
- Use your clinical IV and management experience helping our patients recover in the comfort of their own home, after they leave the hospital.
- Implement new policies and programs and collaborate with the pharmacy team to develop, monitor and evaluate goals of patient therapy.
- Support the sales team as needed with new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies, and referral sources.
- Evaluate patient care as well as assessment of documentation by joining your nurse team on their visits.
- Ensure the nurses successfully communicate all clinical issues to the appropriate healthcare team members and monitor compliance of nursing-related documentation and plan of treatment orders.
- Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
- Carry a case load of patients and participate in on call rotation as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Challenge your personal clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion then transfer that knowledge to your team. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN's such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
Nurse Supervisors (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion
services have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their
exceptional leadership and nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas but have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us:
Infusion,Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER,Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC,Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Supervisor, Charge Nurse
- Registered Nurse with current unencumbered license in the State of Georgia. Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
- Minimum three years nursing experience.
- Minimum one year charge or supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum two years infusion/IV experience.
- Have and maintain current CPR certification.
- Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and
- Home infusion/home health care supervisory experience highly preferred
- Pediatric care experience
- CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website