Per diem- 10-15 hours per week
Hours vary: days/evenings/WE
As a Primary Nurse Case Manager (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing and specialized area of nursing.
Are you spending 12 hours on your feet, rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care? This would be a fantastic opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and an equitable schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with patients and their families.
• Home Infusion RNs are responsible for providing primary patient care for a specific caseload of patients. To include assessments, care planning, evaluation and education of patients receiving infusion therapy.
• Provides nursing care and treatment of home infusion patients in accordance with the physician's plan of care, company policies, procedures and all applicable accreditation, federal, state, and local regulations.
• Applies appropriate ethical, legal, confidentiality and advocacy principles to the planning and delivery of patient care. Will obtain correct, appropriate and timely physician orders to deliver nursing care.
• Demonstrates competency in venous access device management, infection control, and safe practice of infusion nursing.
• Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
In this role you will visit patients in and surrounding areas. Participate in the on-call and holiday rotation as directed by business and staffing needs.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS have an unusually rewarding setting to use their outstanding nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep kindness and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
• Registered Nurse with current license in state of employment. Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
• Minimum one year nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus
• Have and maintain current CPR certification
• Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
• Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity.
• Participate in on-call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Three years' nursing experience
• One year infusion experience
• Home healthcare experience
• CRNI certification preferred, not required
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website