CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician in the pharmacy to excel in a complex, high-impact dispensing role and positively impact others' lives. As a Pharmacy Technician working in the backend of the pharmacy, you will be responsible for all aspects of the filling of mail-order prescriptions. As a backend Pharmacy Technician, you will work directly with the medication and the filling of automated machines. CVS Health offers a competitive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to: paid time off, ten paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, employee discounted stock purchase plan, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS pharmacy stores. Please note that the schedule indicated below may be adjusted or modified base on business needs.
The schedule* for the position is: Sunday 2:00 PM -12:30 AM, and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 2:30 PM - 1:00 AM
- Regular and predictable attendance based on our policy
- The ability to work business required overtime (BROT) when needed
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to reach/twist/turn/bend/stoop/walk and lift up to
- Ability to read and understand English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals (including the ability to calculate
dosages and days supply prescriptions
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Experience working as a Pharmacy Technician
- Experience working in a pick/pack/ship environment
- Experience reading/interpreting prescription terminology
- A verifiable High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website