As the Logistics Supervisor, you will be responsible for directing a large team of non-exempt employees in CVS Health's distribution center. This includes planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and supervising the daily activities of an assigned shift and functional area to achieve performance goals and metrics within the distribution center. Additionally, as the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for order selection, replenishment, loading, and shipping of Customer orders. You will also be responsible for maintaining a high level of productivity and quality.
Additional responsibilities of the Logistics Supervisor:
- Hiring, onboarding, training, scheduling, and assigning work to new hires
- Ensuring employees have the necessary equipment, materials, and documents to ensure successful completion of tasks
- Monitoring the work performance of each employee to ensure that quality and quantity expectations are met or exceeded
- Conducting staff meetings and training seminars
- Providing ongoing training and retraining of employees to ensure that they are prepared to meet or exceed the productivity standards for their function
- Utilizing a variety of reports, summaries, and procedures to project workload and resolve problems that arise during the workday
- Communicate effectively across all levels
- Analyzing information effectively to make sound business decisions
- Build high-performance teams while engaging and inspiring colleagues, supervisors and peers
- 2+ years of prior supervisory or managerial experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
-Experience in fast paced customer order fulfillment facility
- Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems operations
- Lean Six Sigma experience/knowledge
- Safety training or experience
- Experienced in leading and engaging a team
- Familiarity with ISO standards
- Mail order technology experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Bi-lingual Spanish strongly preferred
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website