CVS Kidney Care, a new CVS Health company, has been launched as part of the company's portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the patient at the heart of everything we do. We are based on a culture of courage that rewards innovative thinking and bold action; we seek people who are ready for an entrepreneurial environment where ownership is empowered at all levels, ambiguity is actively embraced in order to accelerate innovation, and where all colleagues are committed to act as one team in service to our goals.
If you have a customer-first mindset, strong background with dialysis and desire the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the people we serve, CVS Kidney Care might just be the next best step in your career.
As a Kidney Care Field Technician you will be responsible for :
• Driving the CVS Kidney Care culture through values and customer service standards
• Maintaining excellent customer service to internal customers and external customers
• Being proactive and having ownership and responding to, resolving and following up on customer issues in a timely manner
• Helping pilot and implement new systems and processes as needed
• Field Service within assigned CVS Kidney Care area
• Documenting all CVS Kidney Care service events in the CVS Kidney Care Equipment management system
• Being a subject matter expert on the HemoCare system for the area assigned
• Actively supporting the technical team in the CVS Kidney's care technical quality program
• Maintaining all trunk stock and depot parts in good condition and ready for maintenance
• Reviewing, evaluating, and reporting on water/dialysate AAMI results per CVS Kidney Care Operation Procedures
• Transporting CVS Kidney Care equipment appropriately as needed
• Coordinating with the CVS Kidney Care call center with installation, repair, maintenance, and decommission of the HemoCare system
• May be required to help with cross-coverage of additional regions to meet CVS Kidney Care's business needs.
• Other duties as appropriate to meet CVS Kidney Care business needs.
• Providing input on the tech service remote software used for troubleshooting the system while deployed in the field.
• Influencing the design of the home hemodialysis system to ensure that all field service activities are easily accomplished in a patient's home – key parts can be accessed and replaced in a timely manner and with confidence in the repair.
Must be proactive and self-sufficient.
Must be highly self-organized.
3 to 5 years Field Service Biomed experience
Other Certificates or Licenses (List): Certified Biomedical Technician
H.S or Equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website