Company: Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
Location: Crosby, MN
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
- Registered Nurses provide direct care to patients and are a part of all care given by other departments. Registered Nurses must continually strive to provide the highest quality of care possible for the patients/residents. They must also lead the nursing team toward the achievement of the goals of the Cuyuna Regional Medical Center. High quality care and overall efficiency are essential components to this success.
- Education and Experience:
- Prior experience in long-term care preferred.
- Current Minnesota RN license. American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Special Skills and Aptitudes:
- Knowledge of nursing principles, practices and techniques gained through a variety of nursing experience.
- Completion of specific education programs as recommended by the individual unit assigned.
- Exemplifies self-direction with good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and compliance of state and federal accrediting agencies.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of changing situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with resident and their family, physician, leadership, support staff and community.
- Exercises concern for the resident's welfare, maintains knowledge of the resident's condition, administers medication and performs treatment while practicing and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect care of residents under the guidance of the Director of Nursing and/or the Assistant Director of Nursing. Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing assessments, care and counsels of the resident and family in meeting nursing related needs.
- Remains up-to-date on nursing skills and technology, utilizing the nursing process (observation, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) in the delivery of care.
- Performs duties in accordance with physician's orders, the Medical Center's policies, methods, and techniques, and in coordinating with other departments and personnel.
- Provides leadership and promotes teamwork.
- When requested, participates in in-service programs, education programs, and orientation of new personnel.
- Practices and maintains high ethical standards.
- Demonstrates confidence and resourcefulness in emergency situations.
- Demonstrate Standards of Excellence when other duties are assigned.
Apply on company website