Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Associate for our Adult Mental Health (MH) Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services in Lebanon, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this position.
As a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Associate, you are responsible for assisting and supporting the individual in achieving their identified level of recovery. You will also:
- Assist individuals to identify their abilities, strengths, and assets and helps them to recognize these strengths and use them to achieve their goals.
- Coordinate and/or complete initial and on going assessments of individuals.
- Assist in the development and review of individual rehabilitation plans.
- Plan and facilitate activity based groups including nutrition/cooking, hobbies, life skills, and coping techniques.
- Be willing to learn and model the five principles of trauma informed care; safety, choice, collaboration, trustworthiness, and empowerment.
- Have a commitment to promote cultural, racial, language and gender access, diversity, equity and inclusion.
This position offers:
- Starting at $15.00 per hour based on experience.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) - Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- A great opportunity to be creative, be innovative, be inspired, be valued!
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with academic concentration in an area relevant to the position; OR an Associate's degree from an accredited college or university and one-year work experience in mental health direct service; OR a Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) certificate and one additional year paid or volunteer work experience in mental health direct service; OR a high school diploma or equivalency and 2 years work experience in human services which must include 1 year of mental illness direct care experience. A Bachelor's or Associate's degree is preferred but not required.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Have a valid driver's license and be able to accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website