Business partner providing senior level human resources support. This key role includes overseeing the strategic development and implementation of human resources best practices, including employee relations, recruitment, training, retention, and legal compliance. This role serves as an internal consultant to managers and employees on HR issues.
- Partner with business leaders to deliver services that support company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together values.
- Provide advice and guidance to Senior Managers on complex HR issues, organizational design, and improved ways of working.
- Drive adoption of key human resource initiatives.
- Provide insight and feedback to the leadership team on the operational effectiveness.
- Make suggestions for improvements to simplify the complex, remove duplication and drive collaboration across teams within CC.
- Understand business performance, use data to support decision making and present HR KPI metrics to provide insight to the leadership team.
- Identify and drive initiatives that drive consistency, improves employee engagement and reduces costs to serve.
- Support Leadership development through coaching of senior managers and providing solutions that will aid the development of their employees.
- Ensure we are compliant with federal and local legislation.
- Leverage Centers of excellence to ensure that the Business gets the right support at the right time and to high quality.
- Lead or participate in HR or business lead projects.
- Collaborate with Peers to ensure consistency of approach, share best practice and role model collaboration.
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core values.
Education & Experience Required
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience.
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience preferably in an IT environment.
- Sound knowledge in employment law
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Skills & Competencies
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Collaborative with superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible
- Proactive, action-oriented and decisive
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Resourceful and well organized
- Able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities
- Balance business considerations with people decisions
- Service oriented and assertive/persuasive
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country's best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
Apply on company website