Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Driver for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community Participation Support Services in Schnecksville, PA (North Whitehall Township) and find meaning in your work every day.
As an essential employer, CSG is continuing to hire while following universal precautions and safe practices to minimize risk of COVID-19 to both current and future employees, the individuals we serve, and our community members. We are continuously updating our policies and protocols to support our employees and their lifestyles.
Drivers are responsible for transporting and/or aiding in the transporting of individuals to appointments and programs. They assist individuals in and out of vehicles. Drivers also assist in developing transportation schedules and performing monthly maintenance checks to ensure that vehicles are kept clean and in safe condition.
- Starting at $12.00 per hour (Hourly rates may increase based on shift and experience)
- Part-Time - Monday to Friday hours typically between 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. May work AM, PM or both shifts. Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- At least 18 years of age and 2 years of driving experience.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- The ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website