Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join an existing, busy practice with an employed provider.
- Outpatient Setting
- To treat newborn to adult patients; surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- New Grads and Practicing Physicians are encouraged to apply!
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
No Visa assistance available.
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is seeking additional Primary Care Physicians (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) for a group practice along the Gulf Coast of Florida in the recruitment of a BE/BC Gastroenterology physician. Punta Gorda, which dates back to the landing of Ponce de Leon in 1513, is located in Southwest Florida, 24 miles north of Fort Myers, with a population of around 14,000 residents. Beautiful Charlotte Harbor flanks the northwest side of the city, offering 129 square miles of sparkling water, aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. Punta Gorda's sunny, subtropical climate, casual lifestyle and relaxed ambiance, combined with its natural attractions make it a great place to work and play.
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join an existing, busy practice with an emplo...
Apply on company website