Senior Payment Shared Services Work Lead The Senior Payment Shared Services Work Lead is responsible for providing leadership, operational support and guidance for production tasks while creating a customer-focused work environment. This position will provide advanced problem resolution and the ability to resolve complex production issues within an operational business unit. This position will oversee the daily workflow, to ensure all service levels and customer needs are satisfied while managing operational risk. Requires independent decision-making skills, the ability to write procedures, and recommend process improvements. Demonstrates proven transferable skills, core values, and ability to adapt to change while contributing to the Payment & Shared Services group. Position Competencies
Successful incumbent has time management and organizational skills, effective decision making, advanced problem resolution, and the ability to identify opportunities for process efficiencies. Position Responsibilities
- Demonstrates leadership skills and stands in when managers are unavailable during meetings, paid time off or other circumstances.
- Prioritizes, distributes, and monitors specific responsibilities daily for operators and self, helping to ensure productivity standards, service levels, and customer needs are met.
- Works to resolve more complex production related issues within the business unit with the ability to escalate significant production issues to the appropriate leader in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with limited supervision proactively resolving customer or client issues.
- Required to participate in projects impacting business unit with ability to document procedural changes to department processes.
- Maintains and develops key client relationships while communicating efficiently and professionally in all interactions, written and verbal.
- Adapts to changing environments, situations, and job responsibilities. Remains flexible and adaptable to change.
- Collaborates with other internal departments and management to provide the necessary support and action to fulfill broader group goals and objectives.
- Ability to identify and recommend changes to operational procedures for efficiencies within the department and other related business units.
- Looks for opportunities to develop own skills and knowledge as well as developing the team while driving towards continuous improvement.
- Provides insight on operator performances to assist management with interim and annual reviews.
- Responsible for ensuring procedures are updated as needed and necessary training is provided to associates.
- Participates in various audit reviews, risk assessments, and compliance related tasks.
- Conducts various operational controls to mitigate losses and regulatory compliance.
- Maintains a strong comprehension of key operational risks and significant regulations that apply to group.
Apply on company website