This position will work with limited supervision and will be responsible for deploying, developing, maintaining, operating and/or implementing new systems, in partnership with business partners through the dev/ops model. This role will help automate and streamline operations and processes. 2 years of Cloud Computing experience with AWS or Azure is preferred.
- Partner with clients and technical resources to create, design, implement and or maintain applications in the appropriate environment.
- Create estimates (when applicable) for System Design, Development, Testing and / or Implementation.
- Identify potential system issues in projects, request fulfillment and / or individual assignment.
- Understand the Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) models or other models needed for role.
- Conduct testing as defined in department standards.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Establishes/recommends policies and procedures for system use and services.
- Perform technical analysis and make recommendation on small to medium initiatives with medium complexity.
- Explain technical solution to client and technical resources.
- Serve as a point of escalation for technical and general troubleshooting for small to simple incidents.
- Determination and resolution of root cause behind reported problems and issues.
- Development and/or maintenance of system documentation.
- Proactive maintenance toward select systems.
- Participates in the design, development, testing and implementation of enhancements required to maintain business unit success.
- Develop and/or maintain appropriate documentation.
Apply on company website