Loan Closing Officer
The Loan Closing Officer role will be responsible for handling pre-closing and post-closing activities related to closing commercial loans for lending groups located across multiple locations including Texas California and Michigan.
Successful incumbents maintain strong customer-centricity, are collaborative, have high integrity, strive for excellence, are agile, work independently and the ability to make decisions. Position Responsibilities:
- Partner and effectively communicate with lending groups, bank counsel and third parties to drive loans to closing.
- Identify and resolve process or business-related obstacles to closing.
- Understands loan documentation and requirements needed to move a loan to closing and complete funding and booking.
- Knowledge of legal, credit and regulatory requirements.
- Manage problem resolution during all phases of the pre-closing and post-closing process.
- Liaison for all affected parties.
Apply on company website