Institutional Trust Product & Business Support Manager
Comerica's Institutional Trust Department provides a wide variety of products and services across multiple industries and business segments including Corporation, Insurance, Taft Hartley, Municipalities, and Non-Profit and Religious Organizations. The Institutional Trust Product and Business Support Manager role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring the performance of our Institutional Trust products, as well as overseeing a team of product support staff. With the support of the trust leadership team, the Business Support Manager will also help develop a strategy for long term growth and development of Comerica's Institutional Trust products. Position Responsibilities:
- Develop business plans with senior trust leadership to establish growth goals for the business.
- Collaborate with leaders in Institutional Trust to determine client needs and offerings.
- Develop strategies for new product development and distribution.
- Research competitor product offerings.
- Create and support Comerica's Collective and Common Trust Funds.
- Provide ongoing sales supports for all Institutional Trust products.
- Vendor management/oversight.
- Assist in the development of product marketing material.
- Develop and define team goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with bank and regulatory requirements.
- Educate and train internal partners on Institutional products and services.
- Perform product risk reviews.
Apply on company website