Institutional Trust Senior Analyst The Institutional Trust Senior Analyst provides day-to-day support for our Institutional Trust Clients including Insurance Companies (domestic and offshore), Non-Profit, Taft Hartley, Municipalities, or Corporate Benefit Accounts. The Sr. Analyst will support three to four Relationship Managers by being the primary contact, ensuring all client needs are being met, and assisting with all client onboarding/offboarding tasks. In addition, this individual will work closely with the Middle and Back office teams to ensure client inquiries are being escalated appropriately until the issue is closed.
Successful incumbents possess integrity and trust, listening skills, problem solving skills, are composed, focused on the customer and action oriented and have interpersonal savvy, intellectual horsepower, a drive for result and strong peer relationships. Position Responsibilities:
- Manage client relationships which have been assigned by maintaining account profiles, developing and maintaining client specific procedures, and documenting unique account processing requirements.
- Monitor account balances/activity and initiate actions such as fund and trade orders, contributions and disbursements and required reporting to ensure accounts are in full compliance with established standards to reduce financial and reputational risk to client and bank.
- Verify input for accuracy when processing transactions in an assigned account. When approving a transaction, verify data input to the accounting system with the client directive. Proactively resolves inaccuracies (seeking guidance if necessary) to minimize financial impact and reputational risk to the client and bank.
- Communicate with clients, and third party providers such as consultants, auditors, actuaries, investment managers and various internal departments to ensure that all account activity is posted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor and process incoming directives and log them into the appropriate database. Review daily to ensure requested transactions are processed accurately and within established deadlines. Monitor the Group mailbox for items related to your specific book of accounts or the analyst you backup
- Complete projects and special requests by the stated deadline. Deliver reports within stated deadline with no errors.
- Research, resolve and document all exception situations requesting guidance when necessary to increase knowledge.
- Complete all steps associated with new account set-up and closing account requirement. Complete all assigned annual account reviews and provide required documentation for annual relationship reviews to the assigned Relationship Manager.
Apply on company website