Financial Systems Business Analyst Manager
The Financial Systems Business Analyst Manager role will be responsible for managing the business development, administration, implementation and enhancement of critical SOX Accounting applications. This will include managing the execution and implementation of projects of varying size and complexity. Also manages financial data and its use throughout the company. Position Responsibilities
- Partners with vendors, business colleagues, technical staff, project teams, auditors, and system users to make system improvements and create efficiencies for the users and reporting processes.
- Prioritizes and manages the implementation of system enhancement initiatives for SOX applications.
- Leads medium and complex projects related to the applications.
- Leads the conversion of all GL Standard Interface files from Workday Proper to WD Accounting Center.
- Leads the conversion of OFSAA and Hyperion to Workday allowing for the decommission of those applications.
- Works with core project teams (such as business partners, vendors and technical teams) to develop detailed, actionable project schedules.
- Assigns tasks to team and develops resource plans to ensure on-time delivery
- Partners in cross-functional linked teams to address business issues.
- Works with vendors and IT Support team to rectify system issues.
- Maintains daily and monthly oversight of Accounting SOX applications, data and reporting.
- Manages the employees and production activities associated with the support of the SOX applications in order to ensure the systems run without incident and provide accurate and timely results utilized in external and internal reporting and analytics
- Ensures that Financial System staff is adequately trained and continues to develop their skillsets.
- Selects, motivates, and retains high performing talent.
- Provides on-going feedback to maximize overall performance.
- Responsible for building strong client partnerships and managing key vendor relationships.
- Responsible for all Regulatory, Audit and Risk compliance requirements for Accounting applications and user accesses.
- Works with internal and external auditors to meet regulatory and corporate compliance policies.
- Maintains the systems, processes and testing required for disaster recovery.
- Plays the role of Data Steward as it relates to data governance.
Apply on company website