Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
What we offer:
- Sign-on bonus of $10,000 in first paycheck and $1,000 at 12 months of employment.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and more.
- Relocation allowance.
Are you a healthcare administrator who wants to make an impact in your community? Do you have operational experience in a healthcare setting? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining strong positive relationships with the community, co-workers, and leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you at Dentistry For Kids and Columbia Basin Pediatric Dentistry in the Tri Cities and Community Dental Care in Sunnyside, Washington!
This position is located in Kennewick, WA. We're interested in all qualified candidates, including those outside the area who are open to relocating to Central WA. Relocation assistance available.
What we're looking for:
- A Leader who exemplifies excellent customer relations with all patients, visitors, and staff.
- A Good Communicator who can cultivate and maintain positive relationships between management and providers.
- A Seasoned Administrator that can set standards, facilitate change and instill compassionate accountability at all levels.
- A Collaborator who can partner with local healthcare leaders to develop a coordinated delivery system within the clinic community.
- A Great Teammate that values patient-focused care and can pitch-in to support staff when needed.
What you'll do:
- Efficiently lead all aspects of dental clinic operations and assigned medical projects in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Handle and report all budget, staffing and operational needs to senior leadership.
- Oversees and conducts personnel management activities to include: staffing, performance reviews, interviewing, disciplinary actions and timesheet approvals.
- Manage productivity and financial budgets, ensuring patient satisfaction targets are met.
- Ensure effective communication of relevant operational information to all clinic employees.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field. Master's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Health or related field preferred.
- Experience: Five years' supervisory or leadership experience in a healthcare environment. Three years' supervisory experience is required with Master's Degree.
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Valid Driver's License and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of Washington and/or Oregon State Basic Health Plans. Knowledge of Community and Migrant Health Centers and primary healthcare services. Ability to problem solve, prioritize, and communicate effectively. Proficient with Epic or other patient information system, Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of medical and/or dental office operations preferred. Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.