As an Entry Level Digital Technology Developer (formerly known as Technology Analyst), you will have the opportunity to work on complex emerging technology and business projects across a wide range of industries for some of the world's leading companies.
Your journey starts in our onboarding experiences designed for you to build technical and professional skills through virtual and classroom training sessions with fellow technology professionals. We also provide you career counseling and mentoring where you will connect with our leaders and build your network.
At Cognizant, we consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology enabled it becomes. So we are committed to helping solve some of humankind's most difficult challenges in a way that is beneficial and comfortable for people through the work we do. We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life. Depending on your background and Cognizant business needs, we will align you to a technology area, allowing you to enhance your core competency skills and grow your career. You will take on challenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutions impacting our clients' business and IT imperatives.
New hires will be deployed to client engagement projects in major cities in the U.S. where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. Your first assignment could involve any combination of the following – application development, maintenance, testing, business requirements gathering and analysis or project management support.
Throughout your first two years at Cognizant, we will closely monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support to help you achieve your long-term career goals at Cognizant. This program has very high visibility with our Executive team and provides tremendous opportunity for leadership development. We work with the best of the best!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, and/or Business Administration majors with technical proficiency. Degree must be completed prior to joining.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the major geographic areas where we have significant customer accounts and/or travel may be required
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for these roles
- Internship or academic experience with programming languages (Java, .NET, Perl, Python, Ruby) modern web technologies (SQL, Cloud, AI, Robotics), or similar technical proficiencies
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies
- Hands on demonstrable development experience in Python, JAVA, .Net (C#), Hadoop, C++ or equivalent programming languages
- Actively participate in developing complex applications involving cutting edge technology and frameworks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 08 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website