We are looking for Technical Support for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- Minimum 2+ years customer facing experience in providing technical support
- Good technical knowledge on Operating system, Networking, VOIP and other Peripheral devices
- Working knowledge on Desktop/Laptop configurations and Operating systems. Telephony/VOIP, AV and collaboration technologies. Server functionality, Network topology and Operating systems
- Able to isolate and resolve hardware, software, facility and network infrastructure problems on work stations, servers, VOIP and network devices within established guidelines
- Project Management while performing day to day activities
- Good Problem Solving decision making skills
- Good verbal and communications skills
- Willing to Travel and work overtime if required
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website