Sr. Oracle SOA Developer
Location and Travel: Summit, NJ
*This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future*
- 8+ years of IT industry experience and must have extensive Oracle OSB, SOA, API Gateway development experience.
- Strong in designing, developing, maintaining and supporting integrations between source and target data systems, data warehouse cloud systems like Salesforce, AWS using industry best practices
- Experience with SOAP Web Services and REST API integrations using ODI based KMs
- Work with business users to analyze complex business processes develop requirements and provide technical solutions to meet the reporting requirements of the business
- Provide production support to resolve any issues within the defined SLA's
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT architecture and design
- Strong knowledge on SQL and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Nice to have skills: Oracle ADF, ODSI
Experience: 8 Years
Education/Certifications: Bachelor's Degree
Primary Skillset: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle OSB, Oracle API Gateway
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 09 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website