Sr. Developer- Talend/ETL
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
*Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future*
Practice - AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
Green Bay, WI – Work will be onsite post COVID and remote to start
Must Have Skills:
- Should have minimum 7 years of experience with Talend Studio.
- Proficiency with ETL Development on Talend Studio with Talend Big Data is necessary. Must have worked on projects that have resulted in code being deployed to production
- Working Experience developing and deploying ETL, ELT pipeline on real time using Talend Microservices /ESB/Spark Stream.
- working Experience on working on Talend Cloud
- Knowledge of data formats and ETL and ELT processes in a realtime microservice /streaming environment.
- Knowledge on Deploying Talend as docker image
- Knowledge on working and configuring TAlend Management Console ,remote engine on Talend Cloud
- working Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments.
- Working experience with Stream processing ( Spark Streaming )
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD as well as Agile tools and processes including Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Working Experience with working in Azure Cloud environment.
- Working experience with Oracle and NoSQL data platforms (mongodb)
- working Experience with Real time messaging – Kafka /MAPR
- working Experience with BigData, Hadoop and Hive
We pride ourselves on the talent we are able to attract to our organization. We not only hire the best, but continuously strive to provide our associates with opportunities to work with innovative solutions and technologies, with premier clients across the globe. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant is a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 27 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website