Would you like to play a part in ensuring the quality of groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence? Interact cross-functionally with various teams to help identify issues, test features.Key Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience as a software test engineer
- Able to write/debug scripts in Python or Bash
- Proven ability to analyze and find root causes in multi-tiered, client-server environments.
- Should Know Speech Models/TTS
- Client Automation XCUI
- Excellent Manual testing skills with attention to details
- Experience in test planning, test design, test authoring, and execution
- Familiar with iOS, Mac OS, debugging and profiling tools
- Familiar with different logging and analytics frameworks like Splunk
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
We are searching for a skilled and talented Software Test Engineer. This role will focus on software integration testing, analyzing test failures, and designing new tests. Escalate and report key quality issues and drive issues to resolution. This role will be interacting regularly with teams located in different geographical regions, therefore strong verbal communication skills is a must.Education
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experiencePreferred Skills
- Client/Server: Ability to give an architectural overview of the system and explain various pieces like Web Server (NodeJS, Apache), App Server(Tomcat, JBoss) , Database(Relational Database or NoSQL)
- Ability to Simple query or a Join involves data manipulation with local datastore
- Exposure to Splunk which tests their experience with client and server side logging , SonarQube: Ability to read unit/functional test reports and coverages
- Nice to have Performance/Security: JMeter or Fortify
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.#Ind123
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 03 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website