- Expert knowledge of the configuration, customization, & administration of ServiceNow platform, various modules of ServiceNow (i.e. Incident, Problem, Change, ITOM, Event Management, CMDB/Asset, SLM, Knowledge Management, Report/Performance Analytics, Service Catalogs, Content Management System/Service Portal, Web Service Integration, new custom application development), as well as the domain of platform architecture, performance tuning, & application maintenance.
- Strong experience in areas of Discovery and Orchestration supporting CMDB/Asset management initiatives, hands-on experience with various data discovery sources (i.e. SCCM)
- Experience with ServiceNow Security Operations, GRC, PPM modules
- Hands on experience in performing end to end version upgrade
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of change management process
- Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, Workflow Scripts, Scheduled Jobs, Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Build integrations from ServiceNow to other applications such as Workday, VersionOne, IAM Tools, ScienceLogic.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Manage a team of developers for delivering functionality using ServiceNow platform capabilities.
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 plus years of relevant experience in ServiceNow development, administration, implementation and configuration using the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST and SOAP implementations.
- Ability to work comfortably with management and technical personnel.
- Ability to be a strong, self-motivated, independent individual that promotes teamwork.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to communicate effectively to executive level customers
Desired/Preferred Skills and Experience:
- ServiceNow Certified System Administration Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ITIL V3 Certification.
- Familiarity with UNIX shell and source control systems and tools such as GIT and maven
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website