Job Title: ADM Service Line Sales Specialist
Duration: Full Time
Service Line Sales Specialist(SLS): ADM (Application Dev & Mgmt) Horizontal (Part of DS&T) is an Integration of AD & AM Service lines. This gives our clients access to a larger, integrated practice that is more efficient, faster & innovative. To drive growth in ADM, We require Service Line Specialists with strong Sales & Technology experience. This is a key role that provides deep expertise in a Service Line Practice Area to support the Client Leadership Team to close new and expansion opportunities on accounts. Below is the requirement and skill/experience needed to perform this role.
· Drive sales across existing and new clients with expertise in the latest trends including cloud, digital, modernization and automation etc.
· Balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities that align with their specialism.
· Actively involved in growing the service line's footprint and assisting the Client Partner to engage clients with service line opportunities
· Responsible for overseeing high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account in addition to cross selling Cognizant's emerging services.
· Support the Client Partner in achieving “trusted advisor” status and have a mix of strategic and tactical management experience
· Putting together business cases/ROI for the proposals.
· Owning & driving the opportunities and deals end-to-end.
· Work closely with the Verticals/MCUs (SBU Heads/Client Partners/CRMs), LOSs, ADM Solution Architects to promote collaboration and provide the best solutions for clients.
Responsible for quarterly and annual sales targets e.g., Revenue, Won TCV, Margin and CSAT.
Qualifications & Skills
· Service Line Specialist with 13+ years for experience in Application Development & Management services of which at least 5 years of sales and P&L experience.
· Experience in Agile/scrum/Devops based Software development
· Must have experience in transforming clients from Waterfall to Agile and Devops/DevSecOps based model.
· Ability to translate client requirements into opportunities building / selling Application development and management solutions.
· Experience in the estimation and pricing for large and complex Application development and application maintenance proposals.
· Must have good track record of building and managing strong client relationships at VP+ level and proactively engaging with them to identify and shape opportunities.
· Should be familiar with the industry trends on the latest technologies and tools in App Development & Maintenance
· Industry/Domain expertise and knowledge in the specific Industry as needed.
· Willing to Travel within US travel - 40%
· Good negotiation and communication skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Jun 25 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website