Cognizant continuously seeks outstanding associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on our experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's model results in high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Cognizant Digital Business (CDB) is hiring a Service Line Sales Specialist with deep knowledge across multiple digital services to include: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics, Digital Strategy, IoT/connective products, Interactive, and digital engineering. You will use your strong consulting and business development experience to help our partners define their digital strategies to improve revenue goals and drive business process efficiencies.
Your overall objective is to help clients in their digital transformation journey. This is a senior level role, managing a portfolio of west coast based Hi-Tech business partners. Prospects should be based in the SFO bay area or be willing to relocate.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Business Unit - CDB
It takes a lot to succeed in today's dynamic market, and Cognizant Digital Business (CDB) is a proven leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help our partners engage customers by imagining and building innovative solutions. But we don't stop there. We develop strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away inspired and with a plan. We do everything with a passion for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It is the same defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for AI and Analytics Solutions
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term executive relationships
- Lead the end-to-end sales process
- Demand fulfillment, working with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
- This is a true P&L role – You will be responsible for both top line & bottom line.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree a bonus
- 10- 14 years' of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business Development/Account Growth role
- Experience with large- scale consulting engagements.
- Experience in the Hi-tech industry
- In-depth knowledge of Digital consulting, with an emphasis on Interactive sales
- Ability to find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with "consultative selling" is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of the industry trends, customer challenges, and potential opportunities in various technology areas
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Aug 28 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website