The Global Strategy team at Cognizant Interactive is a carefully crafted group of individuals from a wide range of educational backgrounds, international settings, and professional experiences. We proudly believe that diversity is our strategic identity. What we share is a knack for looking at familiar problems through a different lens and a real passion for driving market growth through innovation, technology, and design.
Our Innovation Strategists
By joining our effort, you will think strategically, collaborate cross-functionally, produce high quality deliverables, grow client relationships and continuously build and elevate our practice. Along with a strong eye for business and keen analytical skills, you'll think creatively and strategically, pushing conventional boundaries when it comes to all aspects of the job.
What you'll be pursuing
- You will lead large and complex project engagements for Fortune 500 clients across range of industries and project types.
- Lead project design across diverse project types and be responsible for the end-to-end creation of winning proposals.
- Direct, encourage, and lead cross-functional teams (strategy, insights, design, technology), providing effective team direction and mentorship.
- Act as a trusted client partner and innovation expert, relied on for strategic POV.
- Design and facilitate successful presentations and workshops for senior executive level clients.
- Contribute to organizational business development activities.
- Drive thought leadership in at least one core industry or practice discipline. Inspire and develop the skills of supporting team members.
- Lead development of new global strategy practice tools and processes.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business or related field.
- 7-10 years experience in management/strategy consulting.
- Digital planning experience considered a strong asset.
- Proven ability to critique, analyze and elevate strategies and ideas.
- Expert understanding of cross-functional resources and building effective teams.
- Strong client leadership with ability to command a room.
- Proven experience growing projects into long-term client partnerships.
- Diverse strategic skillset spanning industry categories.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for people. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 24 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website