We are looking for an experienced Program Manager that has a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement program initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff to produce results in a timely manner. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization. The successful candidate must be able to make frequent trade-offs between business targets and project and/or operational performance.
Strategy & Planning
· Work closely with program sponsor to determine project scope and vision.
· Collaborate with program sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
· Organize and coordinate programs, and provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers.
· Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Clearly identify program stakeholders and keep them informed and engaged.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return on investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Resolve projects' higher scope issues.
- Prepare reports for program directors.
- Monitor the outputs and outcomes of a program's component activities and ensure that the program adapts appropriately to them.
- Coordinate the management of complex issues that may arise as programs seek to deliver benefits.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 16 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website