Senior Content ManagerAbout Cognizant Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming customers' business, operating, and technology models for the digital economy. With annual revenues of $16 billion and a market value of $35 billion, the company aids prominent clients in adapting to shifts and disruptions within their markets. Cognizant has a 25-year record of industry-leading growth (both organic and through acquisitions) and was recently named to the top 20 of the Fortune Future 50 list – a ranking of U.S. companies with the best prospects for breakout growth. About Corporate Marketing Our colleagues within Corporate Marketing are insightful about the business and push the boundaries that shift perceptions in order to build a relevant and connected brand. You will be a part of an organization that creates a world-class digital experience that increase engagement, drive community, and conversation. You will have a chance to create engaging storytelling, and deliver award-winning content that outperforms in the market and ultimately fuels the demand generation engine. Role Description
We are looking for a content manager with a passion for tracking and managing digital writing projects end to end. We need a leader that can work with copy writers, editors, business unit associates, web developers and other functional groups to deliver high-profile, high-quality pages on time. As content manager, you advance exceptional content experiences and demonstrate an excellent attention to detail. As a result, you will ensure that content complies with brand style and standards, follows defined processes and meets stakeholder expectations. You have excellent communication skills and can manage multiple timelines and projects at once. You also have experience with web development and user experience.
Core responsibilities of a Content Manager will include day-to-day content management tasks, cross-functional collaboration across the organization. You ensure a complete understanding of an ever-changing set of tools and processes. As Content Manager, you promote efficiency by overseeing the creation of reusable web content to optimize engaging experiences. You actively support marketing initiatives across multiple channels to drive awareness and engagement along the buyer's journey.Responsibilities
- Manage multiple content development projects through development, review, testing and publishing
- Partner with marketing teams on content strategies
- Implement best practices for managing web content
- Oversee and evaluate the implementation of content tagging across the site
- Facilitate the timely launch of all web projects through project tracking tool
- Work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment and to juggle numerous priorities
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the completion of tasks, action items, and deliverables
- Collaborate with production team on strategies for presenting content to engage users
- Develop standards, processes, and best practices for creating and reusing content
- Support reuse and repurposing strategies, providing guidance on leveraging existing content and design fragments to increase efficiency and the content consistency across the site
- Work with production team to troubleshoot CMS issues, assisting with training as needed
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and adheres to grammar rules and messaging best practices
- Ensure that content is optimized for organic search and user experience
- Enable processes that help the content team efficiently maintain resource libraries
- Be a champion of web CMS innovation
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do approach to achieve optimal results in challenging situations
- Contribute to the evolution of internal platforms and processes by providing feedback on toolsets, user experience, best practices and workflow optimization
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with localization
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong understanding of current web standards and best practices
- Strong understanding of modern UI/UX practices
- Ability and desire to build good rapport with other team members
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager a plus
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, affection preference, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 12 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website