Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled SecDevOps Coach who has experience in coaching at small to medium organizations on DevOps/SecDevOps to join our team at CIS business unit. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
· Work closely with Agile Coaches, Development teams and customer senior stake holders on day to day basis.
· Design right SecDevops strategy, Frameworks in line with Agile Development strategy
· Educate various roles and levels of people on SecDevOps principles
· Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization wide adoption of SecDevOps practices
· Guiding teams into CI/CD methodologies
· Coach 24 Agile teams simultaneously with in depth guidance on the roles rituals and artifacts of Agile teams and organization units
· Providing team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions
· Provide hands-on support to all employees at times
· Recommend optimizations on a regular basis, suggest best practices centering on SecDevops
· Collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners & DevOps teams development teams
· Responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of SecDevOps Domain wide and enterprise wide
· Strong experience on Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery processes and tools
· Possessing prior experience coaching teams in DevOps/ SecDevOps adoption
· Proficient in CI/CD toolchain including Git, Junit, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Artifactory, UDeploy, Others
· Experience coaching at small to medium organizations a must, large organizations is a plus
· Expected to work with other Coaches (Agile & Automation) to drive overall coaching program
· Having programming experience preferably Java and knowledge on TDD/BDD/ATDD
· Experience on integrating security and performance testing into DevOps pipeline
· Strong background on Linux
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Location : San Francisco, California, United States || Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 27 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website