· Creating solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
· Providing sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for existing clients
· Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing Cognizant's implementation methodology
· Providing best practices and presenting additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform
· Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
· Executing solution design activities such as object modeling and data modeling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions
· Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 28 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website