We are looking for a Salesforce nCino ExpertMinimum Qualification:
- 8+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers and Visualforce development.
- Strong working experience in nCino.
- Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange security review requirements
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com is required.
- Should be able to understand and able to work on Groups, Routes, Screens of nCino.
- Experience upgrading nCino releases/patches
- Should be able to work on Commercial Credit process, Product Packages, Credit Memos, nCino Form generation
- Strong understanding of REST, SOAP, and WebServices
- Hands on experience working with Force.com APEX development experience
- Experience installing and upgrading AppXChange products according to Client infrastructure.
- Able to configure and customize based on business requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions
- Understand the business domain, data model, and design of the code base for the nCino product.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 31 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website