React Native Developer
React Native Developer
Cognizant is a strategic partner to the Fortune 2,000, helping the world's most influential companies to build software and solutions, empowering our clients' businesses and enabling their competitive advantages.
Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach which uses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities
Cognizant is looking for an experienced React Native developer who can work independently with no help from the internal teams and has worked in projects using SCRUM/AGILE methodologies. As a React Native Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. As a?React Native?Developer, you should be comfortable?with?front end technologies, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player.?
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
· Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
· Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.?
· Implement complex business logic at client side.
· Responsible for automating unit test case
· Perform client-side validations
· Collaborate with UX and VD for enhanced user experience
· Work with Business Analysts and Solution Managers to address requirement questions?
· Work with other team members on medium and large-sized projects?
· Work with peers, team leads and supervisors in a collaborative and shared-learning environment?
· Work with both co-located and distributed teams?
· Participate in team meetings, Scrum calls and client meetings
* At least 6 to 8 years of experience in software development and design
· Expertise in developing applications using SPA/PWA
· Hands on experience in developing automated unit test case using Jest and Enzyme
· Hands on Experience in incorporating different CSS frameworks in UI such as Bootstrap/React strap/Material UI etc
· Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
· Sound knowledge of pre-processor scripting languages such as SCSS, Less etc
· Expertise in component life cycle events
· Expertise in implementing React Router
· Hands on experience in implementing react hooks
· Good knowledge of state management in React
· Good understanding of NPM modules, grunt, gulp etc
· Good understanding of HTTP request and response
· Good understanding of promised based HTTP client such as Axios JS, fetch etc
· Hands on experience in integrating the React app with Restful/Micro services
· Understanding of different form factors such as desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile etc
· Good debugging skills
· Good understanding of JSON and XML
· Good understanding of web pack
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 16 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website