Product Owner/Communication Specialist PURPOSE: Establish vision and strategy for the Cognizant TriZetto Healthcare client support extranet. Design, write, and edit documentation to help users understand and effectively use Cognizant TriZetto Healthcare products. Documentation encompasses wiki topics, Help topics, and videos, as well as traditional documents. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage vision, strategy, and product roadmap for the client support extranet.
- Communicate business requirements for the client support extranet.
- Collaborate with the development team on development work for the client support extranet. Ensure delivered work meets business requirements.
- Manage and prioritize backlog items for the client support extranet.
- Manage rollout and communication of new features for the client support extranet.
- Content management for the client support extranet.
- Administrate the product documentation wiki.
- Act as a liaison with external and internal clients to understand their documentation/technical communication needs.
- Work with different product documentation teams to identify issues and devise solutions that address client concerns.
- Work with software engineers, product designers, and other SMEs to determine information that needs to be documented for clients.
- Write and edit documentation describing new product features; content may be for end users and/or technical users. Conduct reviews to ensure accuracy of content.
- Meet established deadlines and follow company standards.
- Be motivated to take on new responsibilities and learn new tools.
- Respond to client comments received through the product documentation wiki or other avenues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years experience writing and editing software documentation.
- Experience using authoring tools like Confluence and standard word processing tools like Microsoft Word.
- Work on a wiki and/or with videos a plus.
- Graphics Arts background desired
- Healthcare industry a plus.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Content ManagementPL3Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 12 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website